Wiggle bruger cookies til at forbedre din oplevelse af webstedet. Hvis du fortsætter med at handle, accepterer du vores brug af cookies
Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Building on what it learned with its Gen 2 Version, Stages has developed its technology even further for this latest model. Built on to a Campagnolo Chorus non-drive side crank arm, it is individually calibrated to ensure its accuracy. Stages produce power meters that both avid amateurs and professionals at the top of their game can trust.
Reliable Readings In All Conditions
To ensure consistency of measurement, Stages introduced a world-first feature to its power meters. This feature is called “Active temperature Compensation” and it is built in as standard to account for sudden temperature changes, which if not accounted for, would result in false and inaccurate data.
Stages have made additional improvements to the Bluetooth and ANT+ transmitters and the accelerometer. This ensures a stable and powerful connection with your cycle computer is maintained and a faster sampling rate for more up-to-date feedback on your performance.
· Designed for use with along with a drive side Campagnolo Chorus or Record crank arm. It will not fit Campagnolo Super Record cranksets
· Frame Compatibility: Most frames
· Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart ready
· Software Compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Centre and others
In The Box:
· Power meter
· High-quality CR2032 coin cell battery
· Product identification card with serial number and ANT+ I.D.
· Number user guide
Vi vil med glæde refundere enhver vare købt hos Wiggle, hvis den returneres til os inden for 365 dage, undtagen Wiggle-gavekort, ernæring og personlige produkter, bortset fra hvis de er fejlbehæftede.
Returnerede varer skal være ubrugte og befinde sig i den originale emballage, medmindre varerne er fejlbehæftede.
Flere oplysninger om Wiggles returneringspolitik