Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
This high-quality sealant uses latex, microfibres and BeadBlock granules to seal up punctures from objects with a 6mm diameter. As a result, you'll benefit from quick and dependable protection thanks to its ammonia-free, long-lasting formula. This large 1000ml sized bottle is ideal for your home workshop or for bike mechanics and it has been tested by many pro-riders under harsh Cape Epic Mountain Bike Race conditions.
Squirt Cycling Products is proud to announce the launch of Squirt SEAL Tyre Sealant with BeadBlock, a tyre sealant for both tubed and tubeless wheels, which provides superior puncture sealing properties while boasting a long lifespan and environmentally non-hazardous formulation. Like all Squirt Cycling Products, Squirt SEAL Tyre Sealant with BeadBlock has already been extensively tested in racing conditions and Squirt Cycling Products is confident it will enhance your cycling experience.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors
- Seals punctures from objects with a 6mm diameter (Squirt Sealant with BeadBlock)
- Will not dry out prematurely or permit tyre walls to stick together
- Suitable for use from -20 °C to 40 °C
- Tested and proven best by Daniel Geismeyr (Team Centurion Vaude), Ariane Luthi (Team Spur Specialized), Rudi Van Houts (3 x Dutch Olympic XCO), Raphael Gagne (Canadian Cup Champion), under harsh Cape Epic Mountain Bike Race conditions
- 150ml can be applied through the valve of the wheel
De tilgængelige leveringsmuligheder til forsendelse af dette produkt sammen med indholdet af din indkøbskurv til USA er:
Vi vil med glæde refundere enhver vare købt hos Wiggle, hvis den returneres til os inden for 365 dage, undtagen Wiggle-gavekort, ernæring og personlige produkter, bortset fra hvis de er fejlbehæftede.
Returnerede varer skal være ubrugte og befinde sig i den originale emballage, medmindre varerne er fejlbehæftede.
Flere oplysninger om Wiggles returneringspolitik