Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
Whether you're shredding the trails with your friends or exploring new off-road terrains on your own, these E-MTB specific forks are designed for maximum front-end suspension performance. They feature a forged hollow aluminium crown and magnesium lower legs, which gives you the perfect balance of stiffness without adding any unnecessary weight. RockShox has also equipped these with Charger technology, which uses the renowned Charger R damper to deliver factory-tuned compression with easy to adjust rebound. This makes it ideal for riders who want to enjoy a more dependable ride across unpredictable, mixed terrain conditions. One final highlight is a highly-tuneable DebonAir air spring, which provides a smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain.
- 38mm chassis for increased stiffness and rider confidence
- Charger Technology – The Charger™ R damper features factory-tuned compression with easy to adjust rebound
- Highly-tuneable DebonAir air spring offers a buttery smooth feel off the top and maintains a higher ride height for increased confidence in steep terrain
- Ultra-low friction SKF wiper seals provide long-lasting fork performance and improve overall suspension feel
- Maxima Plush damping fluid reduces friction and silences damper noise
- Short fender compatible (RockShox fender sold separately)
- eMTB endorsement decal
Vi vil med glæde refundere enhver vare købt hos Wiggle, hvis den returneres til os inden for 365 dage, undtagen Wiggle-gavekort, ernæring og personlige produkter, bortset fra hvis de er fejlbehæftede.
Returnerede varer skal være ubrugte og befinde sig i den originale emballage, medmindre varerne er fejlbehæftede.
Flere oplysninger om Wiggles returneringspolitik