Incorrect or missing product information? Let us know
Please select the issue
Your feedback has been received! Thank you for helping us improve our site.
All set for clocking up the miles on your road bike, this tubular wheelset features two full carbon fibre rims for unequalled performance and reliability. Thanks to each rim's 50mm high profile combined with Rim Dynamic Balance (RDB) exclusive technology, this wheelset ensures perfect balance even at high speeds. Another highlight is its CULT bearings that are nine times better performing than a standard solution, guaranteeing long-lasting smoothness on every mile. Campagnolo has also kitted out this version with 6-bolt disc brake compatibility, so you will benefit from powerful and consistent braking performance, wherever your ride takes you. Coming complete with aerodynamic spokes with anodised self-locking nipples that eliminate spoke rotation, this wheelset is a perfect choice of upgrade for smoother, lighter and more reliable rolling performance for your road bike.
The Bora One 50 Disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists searching for deep profiles capable of offering significant aerodynamic advantages while remaining lightweight and reactive for the steepest climbs. Its extremely sophisticated carbon fibre 24.2mm rim offers a rim and tyre interface optimised for the use of both 25 and 28mm tyres, by creating a more aerodynamic complete unit and a more efficient and sure-footed structure.
CULT Bearings (Ceramic Ultimate Level Technology) is a combination of the highest quality ceramic ball bearings and stainless-steel races available on the market, to reduce friction to the very minimum yet maintain a consistently high level of performance for long periods of time.
The Mega-G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left-hand side.
The Bora One 50 Disc represents the same quality, performance and reliability that made its rim-brake predecessor such an iconic wheel. While it incorporates any technologies used in the rim brake version, this wheelset has been specifically designed for the unique demands that come with disc brake construction. The wheel has been engineered to optimise the distribution of forces caused by disc brakes.
The Bora One 50 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride itself and will have unbeatable reliability.
- Full Carbon high profile 50mm rim, tubular only
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Advanced resin and Carbon Fibre technology, for superior finish, durability and protection from UV rays
- Aluminium hub with oversized flange, cup and cone CULT bearings and aluminium axle
- Aerodynamic spokes with black anodised self-locking nipples eliminate spoke rotation
- Modified versions of the famous Mega G3 Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
- Adjusting lockring with micro-setting, for precision hub adjustment
- Aluminium hub shell for improved torque transfer across the hub during braking
- Freehub: Shimano 11x or 9/10x (spacers available separately)
- Bolt-Thru Axles
Manufacturer's Part Number:
CPW540ED Black 700c Shimano
Vi vil med glæde refundere enhver vare købt hos Wiggle, hvis den returneres til os inden for 365 dage, undtagen Wiggle-gavekort, ernæring og personlige produkter, bortset fra hvis de er fejlbehæftede.
Returnerede varer skal være ubrugte og befinde sig i den originale emballage, medmindre varerne er fejlbehæftede.
Flere oplysninger om Wiggles returneringspolitik